- The tool you need for your tool belt, best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- Designed according to IEC EN 61243-3:2014 to verify the absence of voltage – even with discharged batteries
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 690 V safety rating
- Voltage tester with a clear audible and vibrating voltage indicator
- Redesigned cable assembly for superb reliability on the job
- Fluke T110 Voltage, Continuity Tester with switchable load
- Fluke T110 is the electrical tester you miss in your tool belt. It is a voltage tester and a continuity tester in one tool.
- This electrical tester gives you fast answers and let you work in a safer way. Thanks to this electrical tester you can check the presence of voltage before working on any circuit. A clear audible and vibrating voltage indicator let you work with confidence. The Fluke T110 electrical tester features also an electric torch, a backlit LED indicator to get test results the way you want them.
- Redesigned cable assembly for superb reliability on the job.
Two-pole voltage and continuity testers measure voltage, but just as important is when a voltage tester tells you that there is NOT voltage present before working on any circuit. For you to rely on your two-pole tester, it has to be the most rugged and reliable tester you can find. That’s what Fluke’s redesigned Fluke T110 gives you.
Fluke knows the cable assembly is often where failures occur. The cable on any Two-Pole voltage and continuity tester is its weakest point- it is repeatedly bent, twisted, wrapped and put under constant strain. If the cable were to break, it could place you at an increased safety risk. Industry standards call for the cable to be tested to withstand a forty-five-degree bend, and still work after 5000 bend cycles. Fluke puts our testers through three times what the standard demands, flexing the cable over 150 degrees in each direction. This is why we can offer you our strongest voltage and continuity testers warranty ever.
Other useful features
- Dual insulated cable tested to 3x the required bend angle provides increased reliability and durability
- Switchable load: avoid display of ghost voltages allowing you to draw more current from the circuit under test and avoid trip residual-current devices (RCDs)
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Built in electric torch for use in dark areas (T110, T130, T150)
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas (T110, T130, T150)
- Improved probe docking for secure storage.
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems (T110, T130, T150)
- Single-pole phase test offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets
- Low battery indicator
FREE UK Delivery
Receive your goods within 2-3 business days
Same Day Dispatch
When ordered before 1pm
Next Day Delivery £2.99
When ordered before 1pm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.