- Dual insulated cable tested to 3x the required bend angle provides increased reliability and durability
- Switchable load: avoid display of ghost voltages allowing you to draw more current from the circuit under test and avoid trip residual-current devices (RCDs)
- Backlit graduated scale and backlit indicators
- Built in electric torch for use in dark areas (T110, T130, T150)
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas (T110, T130, T150)
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems (T110, T130, T150)
- Display hold freezes reading on display until your can view it comfortably (T130, T150)
- Single-pole phase test offers fast identification of live conductors
- Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets
- Low battery indicator
This voltage tester is the perfect tool for you with: large, easy-to-use buttons, a bright backlit LED indicator and LCD display, display hold, and clear audible and vibrating voltage indicators designed for any work situation.
Two-pole voltage and continuity testers measure voltage, but just as important is when a voltage tester tells you that there is NOT voltage present before working on any circuit. For you to rely on your two-pole tester, it has to be the most rugged and reliable tester you can find. That’s what Fluke’s redesigned Fluke T130 gives you.
Fluke knows the cable assembly is often where failures occur. The cable on any Two-Pole voltage and continuity tester is its weakest point- it is repeatedly bent, twisted, wrapped and put under constant strain. If the cable were to break, it could place you at an increased safety risk. Industry standards call for the cable to be tested to withstand a forty-five-degree bend, and still work after 5000 bend cycles. Fluke puts our testers through three times what the standard demands, flexing the cable over 150 degrees in each direction. This is why we can offer you our strongest voltage and continuity testers warranty ever.
FREE UK Delivery
Receive your goods within 2-3 business days
Same Day Dispatch
When ordered before 1pm
Next Day Delivery £2.99
When ordered before 1pm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.