- This voltage tester has been designed for residential, commercial and industrial electricians. It is the best frontline troubleshooting tool.
- Compact and rugged: designed for portability.
- With this voltage tester you can automatically measure AC and DC voltage up to 1000 V with precise digital resolution.
- Measure current up to 100 A without breaking the circuit with OpenJaw™ design.
- Integrated protection circuit allows it to stay connected to a voltage source longer than a solenoid tester.
- Troubleshoot resistance problems up to 1000 Ω
The Fluke T5-1000 electrical voltage tester is a versatile troubleshooting tool to carry to every job site.
It is a voltage tester, continuity tester and current tester in one compact tool. Just select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest.
Automatically measure AC and DC voltage up to 1000 V with precise digital resolution
- Auto-selects between AC and DC voltage
- Suitable for industrial applications
Measure current up to 100 A without breaking the circuit with OpenJaw™ design
- OpenJaw™ design allows for fast and easy current measurement
- Measure current more safely without metallic contact
Troubleshoot resistance problems up to 1000 Ω
- Measure resistance when troubleshooting motors, HVAC systems or electrical systems
- Built in continuity beeper provides fast and easy go/no-go tests
Work in tight spaces with detachable Slim Reach probe tips
- This voltage tester features a compact design with handy probe storage, easily fits in one hand
- The test lead slot in the back makes the meter an “extended handle” for the probe, leaving the other hand free to place the second lead
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
Key safety features
- Protected to EN61010-1 CAT IV 600 V / CAT III 1000 V rating
- Integrated protection circuit allows it to stay connected to a voltage source longer than a solenoid tester
- UL and CSA approved
Additional product features
- Withstands a 10 ft. (3 m) drop
- Offers Auto-off mode to conserve battery life
- The T5-1000 voltage tester fits into an optional holster that attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
FREE UK Delivery
Receive your goods within 2-3 business days
Same Day Dispatch
When ordered before 1pm
Next Day Delivery £2.99
When ordered before 1pm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.