- Measure voltage and current at the same time without test leads!
- Electrical voltage tester: Measure voltage to 1000V AC through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster and safer: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Fluke T6 is the perfect “all-in-one” electrical voltage tester for troubleshooting, maintenance and service.
- Troubleshooting electrical systems can be time-consuming and potentially dangerous because it requires access to metallic contact points.
- The latest Fluke T6 Electrical Voltage and Current Testers make it possible to take reliable true-rms measurements in crowded junction boxes or along conductors with inaccessible endpoints, saving time, minimizing potential errors, and greatly reducing the possibility of arc flash. The rugged electrical voltage testers are 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV safety rated and feature an easy to read display with a backlight.
How does FieldSense Technology work?
Measures a voltage signal in reference to earth via the hand of the user by a capacitive sensor without any electrical contact or galvanic connection, fully isolated!
The sensor area of the tester should be located close to the measured signal on a live conductor. In this case the hand and body of the user provides a connection to earth. The electrical field (voltage) and the magnetic field (current) is picked up. When there is a missing earth connection an earth symbol in the display of the T6 shows up.
In some cases, test leads have to be used: When the hand or the human body is isolated to earth (e.g. safety gloves) or if the human body has no earth reference (e.g. upper floors in wooden houses) the earth reference must be provided by connecting the black test lead (COM) to earth.
Product Highlights: Fluke T6 electrical voltage tester
FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
Simultaneous voltage and current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc (T6-1000)
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
*Requires capacitive path to ground, provided through user in most applications. Ground connection via test lead may be required in some situations.
FREE UK Delivery
Receive your goods within 2-3 business days
Same Day Dispatch
When ordered before 1pm
Next Day Delivery £2.99
When ordered before 1pm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.