- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
- See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient trouble shooting
- 1 to 600 V ac or dc (T6-600)
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 2000 Ω
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
- Now, with Fluke’s FieldSense technology, you can use this fluke continuity tester to take measurements quickly and easily by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads*.
- How does FieldSense Technology work?
- Measures a voltage signal in reference to earth via the hand of the user by a capacitive sensor without any electrical contact or galvanic connection, fully isolated!
- The sensor area of the tester should be located close to the measured signal on a live conductor. In this case the hand and body of the user provides a connection to earth. The electrical field (voltage) and the magnetic field (current) is picked up. When there is a missing earth connection an earth symbol in the display of the T6 shows up.
- In some cases, test leads have to be used: When the hand or the human body is isolated to earth (e.g. safety gloves) or if the human body has no earth reference (e.g. upper floors in wooden houses) the earth reference must be provided by connecting the black test lead (COM) to earth.
- Who needs a T6 continuity tester?
- Commercial and light industrial electricians can use this Fluke continuity tester for most everyday measurements. This voltage tester easily fits in your pocket, making them easy to access on the front-line for electricians of all industries.
FREE UK Delivery
Receive your goods within 2-3 business days
Same Day Dispatch
When ordered before 1pm
Next Day Delivery £2.99
When ordered before 1pm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.